BeeFinity makes it easy to exchange parts between BeeFinity and EPLAN.
To get started with BeeFinity and enhance your data, you can easily import your library into BeeFinity.
Both XML and EDZ file formats are supported.
Watch the video, or read the instructions below to get started with your own library.
Creating an XML or EDZ file in EPLAN
- Select the parts you want to import in BeeFinity in your EPLAN Parts Management.
- Rightclick the selected parts and click 'Export'.
- Choose a format (XML or EDZ) and save the file to your computer.
Importing the parts in BeeFinity
- Open BeeFinity and navigate to your product library.
- Click the 'Upload' button.
- Go to ‘Import type’ and select ‘EPLAN’.
- Click ‘Select file’ and navigate to the XML or EDZ file you just created.
- After selecting the file, the import will start automatically.
Are the EPLAN values not mapped correctly in BeeFinity?
Check out our article about mappings here.