In BeeFinity you can set two types of language settings:
- Content language; the language in which features of products can be shown.
You can set this in German, English and Dutch.
- Display language; the language in which the application is available.
You can set this in English and Dutch.
Language quick setting
In the top right corner of your screen you'll find the language quick setting. Here you can switch between English and Dutch. This setting will change both the content and display language.
Setting display and content language separately
It is possible to set different languages for display and content.
- To access this setting click in the gear icon in the bottom left corner of your screen.
- Click the 'Pencil' to edit
- Set the languages as required
- Click save